81 Central Ave.
New Haven, CT 06515
Yale - Harvard parking passes are not available as a stand-alone item, they are only available with the purchase of corresponding game tickets. The option to buy parking passes is presented during the ticket-purchasing process.
|Lot A (Oversize Vehicle)||$20||$20||$20||$20||$60|
|Marginal Drive - Oversize Vehicle||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a||$60|
Parking pass required to park in all areas surrounding Yale Bowl on game-day.
- - Parking lots open 3 - 4 hrs ahead of game (check individual game for specific open time)
- - Buy ahead of time or on game-day (cash only on game-day) for Cornell, Columbia, Brown, Holy Cross Games
- - Parking pass must be purchased ahead of time for Yale - Harvard game
- - Premium parking areas only available on full-season basis
- - Food Trucks/Carts, Box Trucks, Vendor Vehicles are not permitted in parking areas, outside of approved Yale Hospitality areas
- - Tailgating Rules found HERE
- - Visiting Team Fans: We recommend parking in Lot A as it is closest to the visiting team section and visiting team pass list and will call location (Gate A).
D-SOUTH RESERVED TAILGATING SPACES: Limited space available. Your group has a large, pre-assigned plot (25' x 50') to create a memorable Yale-Harvard tailgate. Groups can purchase one or more spots to fit your needs. Each spot includes 2 Lot D parking passes. Visit bulldoghospitality.com to place your order.
2017 Season Parking Information
|Season Parking Pass||Price|
|General - Lot A / Lot D||$40|
|Preferred - Lot B||$95|
|Premium* - Lot H, F, F-Special||$125|
* minimum contribution required to Yale Football Association, please call 203-432-1434 to purchase
+ Valid handicap permit required at time of entry
Benefits of purchasing a full-season parking pass include: